Membership in the Union of Architects of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- Members of the Union could only be professional certified architects engaged in creative activities in the Republic of Kazakhstan, representatives of other professions who have made a significant contribution to the development of architecture and urban planning in Kazakhstan, who have taken part in the design and implementation of unique architectural and urban planning objects, and must recognize and comply with current Charter.
- By the decision of the Council, citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan and other states who have made a large cumulative contribution to the development of architecture and urban planning of Kazakhstan, to the implementation of the Statutory tasks of the Union, as a result of sponsorship, patronage and other activities not prohibited by law, can be elected as honorary members of the Union, by decision of the Council.
- The procedure for the admission, exclusion and reinstatement of members of the Union is determined by its Charter and Internal Regulations.
- Members of the Union pay entrance and monthly membership fees.
- Membership fees must be at least 1/3 of the minimum monthly calculation index adopted in the Republic of Kazakhstan.
The rights of a member of the Union:
- Elect the governing bodies of the Union and be elected to them.
- Participate in events organized by the Union.
- Use the legal and professional protection of the Union in case of violation of its copyright, infringement of professional honor and dignity.
- Apply to the governing bodies of the Union with a statement and complaints on all issues of the Union’s activities, as well as on issues related to its professional, personal and creative activities.
- Take part in meetings of the governing bodies of the Union on any issues, including discussion of his personal activities without the right of a casting vote, if he is not a delegate to the Congress or a member of the governing bodies of the Union.
- Use the support of the Union in organizing personal and group creative exhibitions, with participation in international and republican scientific conferences, creative competitions.
- Carry out other activities that do not contradict the legislation of the current Charter and the professional ethics of the architect.
Duties of a member of the Union:
- Comply with the Charter and Internal Regulations of the Union.
- Make regular monthly membership fees payment.
- Abide by the principles and rules of professional ethics, do not harm the organization, actively participate in the activities of the Union.
Expulsion and reinstatement:
- Failure to pay membership fees for 2 years without objective reasons entails automatic termination of membership in the Union, this decision is made by the branch and approved by the Presidium.
- Members of the Union who violate the provisions of the Charter and Internal Regulations may be expelled from the Union by the decision of the Union, taken by at least 2/3 of the votes participating in the voting. This decision can be appealed at the Congress, which makes a decision on this issue, by at least 2/3 of the votes participating in the voting concerning this matter.
- Reinstatement of membership in the Union is carried out individually according to the admission procedure.