Step-by-step procedures for admission to membership in the Union of Architects of the Republic of Kazakhstan
List of documents
A candidate for membership in the UARK sends the e-mail to the Secretariat of the UA RK with a package of documents for entry:
- Personal statement addressed to the current President of the UA of the RoK (standard form)
- Application form of a candidate for membership in the UA of the RoK (standard form)
- Scanned copy of the identity card
- Scanned copy of the employment history book (record of service)
- Colored photo 3х4 (jpg, png, pdf formats)
- 2 letters of recommendation from the current members of the UARK who have been in the Union for more than 5 years and who have paid membership fees for the last 5 years
- Package of documents on labor activity in accordance with Appendix No. 1 (follow the link)
The procedure for sending documents and consideration
- The candidate, having collected a full package of documents in electronic form, sends the documents to the e-mail of the Secretariat of the UA of the RK (firstname.lastname@example.org ).
- The package of documents is considered and reviewed at the Council of the UA of the RK once a month. The Council meets at the beginning of the month, no later than the 10th day.
- The Secretariat sends a written response (by e-mail) on the decision of the Board of the Management of the UA RK.
After a positive decision of the Council of the Management of the UA RK, the candidate must pay the entrance and membership fees.
Entry fees (one-time) – 3 MCI
- one-time entrance fee
- membership card
- membership badge
Annual fee – 4 MCI
* the amount of the annual contribution for 2022 is 12,252 tenge.
You can familiarize yourself with the methods of payment for membership in Appendix No. 2 (follow the link)
The member has the opportunity to pay the fee for half a year. The size of the membership fee by year can be viewed in table 1 (follow the link)
For all questions regarding the procedure for joining the UARK, please contact:
UARK Organizing Secretary: Diana Moldagaliyeva
Phone: +7 (727) 258 29 74, +7 (701) 711 17 87; E — mail: email@example.com
Working hours: Monday-Friday from 08:00 to 17:00